Notebook Computer Warranty:
- All notebook computers (battery/power adapter excluded) are covered for a period of 1 year warranty from the date of original purchase, except in cases where the manufacturer's warranty exceeds ours. In these cases the manufacturer’s warranty will be honored.
- You may purchase extended warranty (parts and labor), depot service, from 1 to 2 years additional to the original 1 year warranty.
- Extended warranty does not cover optical drive (CD/DVD), additional software, hardware or accessories besides system base unit, such as battery, external floppy drive etc.
- Accidental Damage from Handling Coverage (ADH Coverage): If purchased, ADH Coverage augments Your Service Agreement by providing protection against sudden and unforeseen accidental damage to Your Product, provided such damage was in the course of regular use of the Product by You, subject to the exclusions below.
ADH Coverage does not provide protection against wear and tear, theft, mysterious disappearance, misplacement, viruses, reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the Product, cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect unit functionality, or damage caused during shipment between You and Our service providers. If protective items such as covers, carrying cases or pouches, etc. were provided or made available for use with Your Product, it is expected that You will continually use these accessories for protection against damage to Your Product. "Abuse" is defined as Your intentional non-utilization of protective items during the use of Your Product, or Your treatment of the Product(s) in a harmful, injurious or offensive manner that may result in its damage. Any resultant damage from this type of treatment is NOT covered by ADH Coverage.
- LCD screen is covered.
- For RepairMaster(Warrantech) Extended Warranty, please check the details at https://www.rjtech.com/doc/RMWA2011.pdf
- For New Leaf Service Pro Extended Warranty, please check the details at http://www.rjtech.com/doc/NewLeaf.pdf
- Barebone Warranty: Covers LCD, Keyboard, Motherboard
- Full-Configured Warranty: Covers LCD, Keyboard, Motherboard, CPU, Hard Drive and Optical Drive.
- For Asus warranty repair, please contact Asus directly at (510) 739 3777 or us at (909) 396 9140. For Asus Warranty Coverage, please check http://www.rjtech.com/asusnbwa.htm
- For MSI Notebook Warranty: Please contact MSI directly at (626) 581 3001 for tech support, or login on http://www.msimobile.com/productreg/productlogin.aspx for online tech support. MSI strongly recommends Customer to register your Product online after your purchase. The limited warranty is 36 moths from the original date of purchase. While without registering the Product, the limited warranty is 36 moths from the manufacturing date. Having your product registered with MSI can also help us improve our service to you as we can keep a track of the most accurate and most updated information of your product Log on to register. Product registration must be done within 30 days from your original date of purchase.
LCD Panel Warranty: click here
DOA Policy: If the system is defective during the first 15 days after your purchase (start from the invoice date), we will issue a Call Tag to pick up the system at our cost. A repaired or replaced system will be sent back to customer after the DOA unit is received. After 15 days, it will be using the standard 1 year warranty as stated below.
Note: Overseas customer needs to pay the shipping both ways, even it is DOA.
Refund Policy: Within 15 days started from the invoice date (it should be the same as shipping date), if for any reason the buyer is requesting for a refund, we will charge the buyer 15% restocking fee, even it is DOA. No refund after 15 days. Shipping charge is not refundable.
NOTE: For all returns, we have to receive it before the expiration date. For example, if you want to get a refund, then you have to send it back and make sure we will receive it within 15 days from your invoice date, not just call us within 15 days but you have to make sure we can receive it within 15 days.
Merchandise purchased for the purpose of resale is not covered under this warranty; nor is this warranty transferable.
During the stated warranty period, We will repair, free of charge, any defects in material or workmanship which occur during normal use. Repair parts and replacement products shall be furnished at our discretion on an exchange basis and shall be either new or reconditioned. All replaced parts and products shall become our property.
Under the Standard Warranty, coverage will not apply to defects or damage resulting from:
- improper packing during return shipment to us;
- disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning;
- failure to provide the proper installation environment;
- peripherals or unauthorized attachments;
- service by an unauthorized service center;
- any other type of abuse, modification (including hardward and BIOS mod), misuse or neglect;
- any type of physical damages (including broken/crack LCD/Shell Case, burning mark, liquid damage)
Requests for warranty service can be made by calling our Technical Support Line at (909) 396-9140 or fill out a RMA request form. When calling, have the following information available: customer name, invoice number, a description of the problem.
If factory service is required, a Technical Support Representative will issue the buyer a Return Merchandise Authorization (R.M.A.) number. This number should be clearly marked on the outside of the box. The buyer is responsible for returning the product, properly packaged in its original container, or an equivalent, to the service center. Any postage, insurance or shipping costs incurred in presenting or sending the product for service is the sole responsibility of the buyer.